Monday, October 15, 2012

Critter Sketch Challenge

The challenge at Critter Sketch is to create a card that shows your favorite part of Fall.  I thought of many things--the colors of changing leaves, apples, apple butter, pumpkin pie, high school football, cooler temperatures, crisp air, no humidity--but I kept returning to my very favorite part--SCHOOL!  As a student I loved school.  As a parent I loved when my children returned to school, and as a teacher, it was such an exciting time of the year.  I guess I would have to say that even though I am retired now, school (for me) is the number one thing about Fall.  For my card I used the school bus image from Soft Pencil, our sponsor for this month.  What cute images they have.  Be sure to check them out!


soft pencil

For my card I used Papertrey cardstocks, school DP, some very old polka dot ribbon I have, a little bling, and my copics.  I think I love school cards almost as much as I loved school!


 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the school bus full of kids! Great background papers.

    Love your blog colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, perfect for my bus driving hubby;) Great job on this creation Sandye!

    ReplyDelete