Monday, October 15, 2012

Critter Sketch Challenge

The challenge at Critter Sketch is to create a card that shows your favorite part of Fall.  I thought of many things--the colors of changing leaves, apples, apple butter, pumpkin pie, high school football, cooler temperatures, crisp air, no humidity--but I kept returning to my very favorite part--SCHOOL!  As a student I loved school.  As a parent I loved when my children returned to school, and as a teacher, it was such an exciting time of the year.  I guess I would have to say that even though I am retired now, school (for me) is the number one thing about Fall.  For my card I used the school bus image from Soft Pencil, our sponsor for this month.  What cute images they have.  Be sure to check them out!


soft pencil

For my card I used Papertrey cardstocks, school DP, some very old polka dot ribbon I have, a little bling, and my copics.  I think I love school cards almost as much as I loved school!


 

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous ,love the beautifully coloured image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the school bus full of kids! Great background papers.

    Love your blog colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, perfect for my bus driving hubby;) Great job on this creation Sandye!

    ReplyDelete