Thursday, June 14, 2012

Riley Challenge (Move on Down for Two Bugaboo Posts)

I designed a card for the current Riley challenge--to create a card for the man in your life.  My husband and I have raised a granddaughter who is currently a student at the University of Kentucky.  As she is a member of their band (since she is a flute player, she must be the little duck at the very end), this Riley Marching Band image seemed perfect.  I tried and tried to think of an appropriate sentiment to use, and finally came up with this one:  Happy Father's Day to the leader of our band!  We're visiting her this Saturday, and he will receive the card (and presents) then!  Although it's hard to see, I used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder as the background for this card.  It is sheet music. The notes are MFT dies.



1 comment: