Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Challenge Entry

Today I decided to play along with the Riley challenge.  You were to create a card using both Riley and Sophie on it.  Since I needed a wedding card, I decided to use the image called Wedding Riley.  I used a cream and white color combo, some lace, my dotted swiss Cuttlebug folder, gold shimmer paper, nestabilities, copics, and some bling.  Perfect wedding card for the happy couple!

  This card will be entered into the challenge at http://www.rileyandco.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous ,great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! Perfect for the many June weddings! :) Thanks for playing along with the Riley and Company Challenge - good luck! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. love riley and sophie, great card Sandye!

    ReplyDelete