Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Special Challenge

Some of the DT members at Bugaboo are participating in a challenge with ABC Christmas Challenges.  Check their blog for the details.  We were to create following these guidelines:  F is for Fuzzy or Furry Animal/and/or a Bird.  I decided to use a penguin--Poppi--Christmas Stocking which I colored with copics,  I made a Holiday Planner notebook, using SU cardstocks, DP, some Papertrey sentiments, a little bling, ribbon, and the notebook template from Papertrey Ink.  I got mini legal pads cut in half to use isnide.

This will be entered into a challenge at:
The challenge is cute--must be Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. So cute and what a good idea with the notebook! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete