Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bugaboo Challenge

Bugaboo has an easy challenge for today!  When you check it out on our Challenge Blog, you'll see that the challenge is to create a card/project with humor.  This is an easy thing to do with the Gus and/or Stella images.  I used an image called Stella Nursing--ICU.  I used Papertrey cardstocks, October Afternoon DP, red ribbon, a SU scallop punch, copics, and added a little bling.  Great humorous "get well" card.

This card will be entered into a challenge at:
The challenge is Spots and/or Stripes.

This is an easy challenge.  Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created--and play along with us!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This made me giggle! I forgot about this image! I better go check to see if I have this one! lol! Very funny!

    ReplyDelete