Monday, October 3, 2011

Anything But a Card

I am the chosen person for Bugaboo to share an ABAC with you today.  I chose to show an altered box I made.  I bought this little box at Michaels (in their normally $1 but currently reduced bin!).  It had a cat pin in the cut out on the lid.  I removed the pin--and added an image of Bobblehead Halloween Witch which I colored with copics.  I added some orange ribbon and a bow plus some orange pearls.  Liz may receive this with a little gift inside!


3 comments:

  1. great ABC Sandye! love it and i bet Liz will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and how clever....I need to find that $1 bin with the boxes at my Michaels. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Altered items are awesome and your box is so pretty and festive!

    ReplyDelete