Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Special Challenge

Bugaboo is sponsoring the For Fun Challenge today.  Go to our challenge blog and read all about it!  The theme is "Cooler Temps; Show us some Warmth!"   For my card, I used a technique that I learned at an Inky Antics class I took at Stampaway (in Cincinnati).  Great card!  I used Bazzill cardstock, some paper I bought at Stampaway, a Bugaboo image that I paper pieced, and added a little bling.  I'll show you two views of the card, as that's what makes it really cute!  I think there are instructions at www.inkyantics.com.  How you enjoy it as much as I did!


Below is the view when you pull on the red cardstock.


2 comments:

  1. This needs to be a tutorial for Wednesday. I CAN'T WAIT to try this....LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us this week at For Fun. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete