Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oldie but Goodie Day

I wish I were having a baby shower (but I don't know anyone having a baby!)  I found a pattern in an older edition of PaperCrafts magazine for these baby cards made like a girl's dress and a boy's overalls.  Wouldn't these make great baby shower invitations?  I also made matching booties which would be cute to use for mints or placecards at the shower.  I'll forget how to do this by the time I need them:)  I used baby paper that I bought at JoAnn's, Papertrey cardstocks and buttons, some lace, and Bugaboo images printed out small enough to use on the pockets.  I colored those with copics.  So, so cute!


Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created.

2 comments:

  1. These are darling...I've been eye-balling these are a long time and now I get to comment. I'll have to go a hunting on google to find this pattern. I can make into an svg.....super duper cute...wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete