Monday, August 15, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge

If you check out the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog, you will find that today's challenge is to create acard for a wedding, an anniversary, or even a wedding shower.  Since I have a lot of relative anniversaries coming up, I decided to do an anniversary card.  I used the image called Farmers Riley and Sophie because I thought they were so cute!  I used Papertrey cardstocks, nestabilities dies, MM English Garden DP, Doodlebug Banyard borders, my Janome sewing machine, some bling, and colored my image with copics.  I added an AMuse sentiment that says "what a pair"--and I think it makes a perfect anniversary card.  Of course, it says "Happy Anniversary" inside.


While you areat the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog, check out the design team call.  It's going on now--and it's a great opportunity for you!

1 comment: