Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bugaboo New Release

That Jodie (at Bugaboo) has another fantastic release for you today.  It is called AKV Summertime--and I used the water slide iamge.  I found a cute notebook and bookmark at Michael's, and since Liz leaves this coming Friday for college, I thought they would be fun to alter for her.  The sentiment on the bookmark is "go against the flow"--which I thin is perfect for a water slide image, as well as a college student!  Let's hope she does this.  I used water designer paper, Papertrey cardstock and ribbon, some baubles, an SU scalloped punch, computer generated a sentiment, and colored the images with copics.  Now all ready for her to take with her!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created.

1 comment:

  1. Sandye, this is a great set and I'm sure Liz is gonna love having this with her at college! Especially since you made it for her! Big hugs! :) Becky

    ReplyDelete