Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bugaboo Week-Long Challenges!

As you will find on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog, today's mini challenge is a sketch challenge--and quite a fun one, at that!  Be sure to stay tuned all week long, as you will have lots of chances to play along--and win some great prizes.  For my card I used Papertrey cardstocks, some star DP along with Papertrey polka dot DP, I colored my image with copics, added a little pom pom to the Santa hat, and glued on some extra stars.  Isn't this little Knobby Knees image cute?

This card will be entered into a challenge at"
The challenge is "Wish Upon a Star"

2 comments:

  1. What a super creation! I love how you've incorporated the star element. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week and good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandye, what a fantastic card. I love the fun image and gorgeous papers. Great stars too. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete