Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bugaboo Challenge

Whew--what a week!  All of these challenges.  Today's challenge is to create a card/project using metallics and brads.  Head over to the Challenge Blog, read all about it, look at the creations from the DT, and check out those prizes!  I can't believe all that Jodie has given away this week.!  For my card, I used Bazzill cardstocks, metallic silver cardstock, Basic Grey DP, silver brads, a Gus image colored with copics, and a beer brad.  I think it all goes together quite well!


This card will be entered into challenges at:
The challenge is Anything Goes
The challenge is to use something metallic.

Play along with us!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with this this challenge, I used gus too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beer brad - OMGosh !!! That is AWESOME!!! Love this masculine card!

    ReplyDelete