Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bugaboo's New Challenge!

Bugaboo's new challenge is to use pearls and lace.  When I thought about using pearls and lace, I naturally thought of making a wedding card.  I used SU and Papertrey cardstocks, a scrap of wedding paper I had, a Bugaboo JJ Calendar Month image, metallic paper with my Papertrey large doily die, added lace and pearls, and colored my image with copics.  I'm sure I be able to use this for an upcoming wedding!  Head over to the challenge blog for all of the details before you play along!

This card will be entered into a challenge at:
The challenge is Anniversary/Wedding

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandye! I love that doily die!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that die- and such a fun card
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at
    Sweet Stamps Challenge
    Have a sweet week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JJ looks great! Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Sandye!!! Love the doily die complimented with the lace very striking! Thanks so much for sharing and joining our challenge at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete