Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Release at Bugaboo

I went to the pool yesterday. Know what that means?  Summer is here!  To celebrate, Jodie (at Bugaboo) has another fantastic set of images for us!  The set is titled "fruit flies!"  I used a sweet little fruit fly/watermelon image.  It just looks like summer.  I used unknown DPs, Papertrey cardstocks and buttons, and colored my image with copics. I think this combination of papers looks  lot like watermelon!

This card will be entered into challenges at:
The challenge is "Tooty-Fruity (add fruit!)
The challenge is "Things with Wings"

Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created.  Today is the last day of the 50% off sale! Take time to shop.

4 comments:

  1. YES! I love the pool. Our's will be getting filled this season also. It has been so cold yet we are giving it a few more days;)

    Cute creation;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! Love your papers Sandye!! =)
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card, Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete