Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

While Memorial Day this weekend, I love the fact that Jodie (at Bugaboo) is releasing a fantastic summer set of images!  This cute little flamingo is perfect for summer!  For my card, I used Bazill cardstock, three coordinating patterns of DP I purchased several years ago, SU oval punches, my Janome sewing machine, some bling, colored my image with copics, and added a "smile" sentiment.

This card will be entered into a challenge at:
The challenge is to use a digi.

3 comments:

  1. love the pink and black Sandye! great papers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graet card with such a cute image!
    Hugs from germany Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there bet you don't know who this is? I love this site and your work rocks!!! Beckie hooked me up I'll be back a lot!! PC

    ReplyDelete