Monday, May 9, 2011

Critter Challenge!

Every Monday the Critter Sketch Challenge gives us a new challenge--and today is no different!  If you head over to the challenge blog, you will see that the challenge is a color combo--yellow and green!  Good for Spring, and I can tell that with all of the rain we have had, there is a lot of green around here!  Although there is a wonderful sponsor this month (Wags 'n Whiskers, I used Papertrey images for my card. I had just received them, and couldn't wait to get them on my card!  The cardstock is also Papertrey.  The DP is a scrap I found, and the stamps are Grunge Me and You Rock.  I added a little bling to the guitar.  What an easy, simple, quick card to create!


Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created--and play along!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Sandye ! I love the 3D effect and the colours are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete