Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oldie but Goodie Day at Bugaboo!

For today's Oldie but Goodie Day at Bugaboo, I chose to use an image from the Deacon line.  I usually color this guy with brown hair, but today, I made him a blonde!  For my card I used Papertrey cardstock, a scrap of star DP I found, along with some journalizing items--star border, a ticket, and star.  I think this makes a great card for a young teen!

This card will be entered into challenges at:
The challenge is to create a card/project that will raise a smile!
The challenge is to create cards for teen/tween boys.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created.

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute Sandye! I love all of the stars and the ticket is a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cute card Sandye ! I love the DP and the colours ! You know I think I have never coloured blond hair on a little character ! Got to try it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Sandye and certainly made me smile, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youe lovely card made me smile too, I think anyone lucky enough to get this one would smile :-)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh its a lovely card, would make anyone smile hun, Thanks for playin with us at Crafty Cardmakers

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and great choice of backing paper and embellishment. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image from Bugaboo, love the colours you have used. perfect for our challenge.

    Many thanks for taking part in our Teenage Boy Spotlight over Crafty Cardmakers.

    Mandy (DT member for Crafty Cardmakers)

    ReplyDelete