Sunday, April 10, 2011

Crafty Hos Challenge!

Okay--I admit it!  I messed up!  I'm not good with multiple point challenges!  Today we have a sketch to work with, plus make a card in pastel pink and green--no problem.  I used the sketch to make this cute little girl sock monkey card.  I followed the rules!  However, I also was supposed to use a Heartsong image on this card.  Whoops!  I used a Bugaboo image. To make up for my error, I made another card using the Heartsong image, Sleeping Kitty.  I'm sharing both cards!  For my Bugaboo card, I used SU cardstock, a scrap of DP I found, along with scraps of green ribbon.  I colored my image with copics and mounted it on a scalloped nestability.  I added an unknown sentiment stamp along with a little bling!


This card will be entered into a challenge at:
The challenge is "Anything goes".

For the card using the Heartsong image, I used SU cardstocks, deckle scissors, scraps of Octoberr Afternoon DP that I glued together in a quilt pattern, and then stitched around, colored the image with copics, computer generated a sentiment, and added a little bling!  I love this image:)



If you play along (and please do!), be sure to go over to the challenge blog, read all of the rules, and follow them all (unlike me!)  Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.



No comments:

Post a Comment