Monday, March 21, 2011

Critter Challenge!

Check out the inspiration piece at the Critter Challenge blog.  It's a beautiful sailboat scene, and--as much as I want summer her, I decided to use the colors as my inspiration.  Papertrey's ocean tides cardstock reminds me so much of the caribbean water color.  For my card, I used that cardstock, Papertrey polka dot designer paper, some plaid designer paper I had, a Papertrey doily die cut out of cream cardstock, a Bugaboo image that I colored with copics, and a scrap of sparkly ribbon I found. 


This card will be entered into a challenge at
The challenge is To "Die" For.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.

3 comments:

  1. they're so cute! love those little girlies, and the neutral paper really helps that red go POP on the image! thanks so much for playing along at Charisma this week! xo

    ReplyDelete