Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oldie but Goodie Day at Bugaboo!

I'm in a monthly swap at Splitcoast.  There are six of us in a group, with a hostess each month.  The hostess sends us paper and embellishments (in this case the ribbon) and we make choose what image we wish to use with what we receive.  This card was my January product for one of the groups.  As soon as I saw this gorgeous s'amores paper, I knew I wanted to use one of Bugaboo's "chocolate" images.  Perfect, huh?  I used Papertrey cardstock, buttons, and twine, and added a piece of bling as an earring.  The image was colored with copics.


Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.

3 comments:

  1. What a great yummy card Sandye ! Love it ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, who doesn't like chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Love that paper, and love the chocolate images!!!

    ReplyDelete