Monday, December 13, 2010

ABAC--Bugaboo

I'm one of the chosen people who gets to post a special project today.  I decided to take a nugget tin and make Christmas tags to fill it up.  I always give a small gift to one of my nieces--and this is hers.  I cut all of my tags out with my cricut--and, of course, used assorted Bugaboo images on all of them!  Since Jodie has sooooo many cute images, it was hard to narrow it down to just a few.  I colored all images with copics, and stapled Papertrey ribbon at the top.  I also used liquid applique anytime there was a beard, snow, or fuzzy hat! My niece was here for a Christmas brunch yesterday--and she loved all of her tags.


.....and inside:



This ABAC will be entered into challenges at:
The challenge is Anything But a Card.
The project is Holiday Tags.
The challenge is A Christmas Gift



5 comments:

  1. OH Sandye....great minds....we both did a tin =) Your tags are so super cute! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful little gift someone might receive - Love the idea of using this same tin for tags!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!
    fab tags, you've been very busy!
    thanks for playing at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea Sandye ! Love the papers and the ribbons ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. great little gift set! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete