Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday = New Release Day at Bugaboo

I LOVE Jodie's new releases!  This line is JJ Christmas images looks fantastic--and I can't wait to see more!  For my card today, I used some paper from 29th Street Market, Papertrey cardstock and Bazill metallic cardstock, ribbon from JoAnn's, and a Christmas tree button that I found in my stash!  I colored my image with copics, and did a little paper piecing on the ornament.


Jdoie makes every effort to have the images in the store by 2:00 pm EST, but if you go and they are not there, just go back!  I can't wait to buy some of these new images!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous job Sandye! love the paper and the piecing for the ornament!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the layout you used and the teal ribbon! Cute little accent pin too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandye these colors are just simply FABULOUS!!!
    Great card girlie!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I love the dp and button!

    ReplyDelete