Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Challenge for Bugaboo

It's time to start getting ready for Christmas!  The challenge at Bugaboo today is to create A Christmas Project--Anything but a Card!  Go to our challenge blog and check out all of the details--and then spend some time this week and play along!  For my project, I made a Tic Tac box.  I covered it with polka Christmas paper to coordinate with his scarf.  By the way, the image is part of the Marshmallow Snowman line.  I used a scrap of ribbon I found, colored my image with copics, cut out around the bottom piece of the snowman with an Exacto knife so that the tic tacs would show--and look like snowballs, and added a little liquid applique for a snowball.


Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.  You can follow the links on the right-hand side of my blog.

6 comments:

  1. So cute Sandye! A perfect idea for the marshmallow snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect fit for this image - I just love how you cut out the bottom part so you can see the tic tacs! Great little stockin' stuffer!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so freakin' creative Sandye! It makes me think of those Lifesaver books of candy that you can get at Christmas! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable Sandye!! love this darling image!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a tick tac box...I may have to use it for dd Christmas party.

    ReplyDelete