Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Challenge for Bugaboo

Surely you can find a little time to play in our challenge this weekend, can't you?  We are celebrating World Kindness Day (and you should be kind to yourself!) by challenging you to make a card/project, but also follow the sketch that is given.  Don't forget about the sketch--I made my card three times, forgetting about the sketch the first two times!  Go to our challenge blog, check out all of the details, and see what the DT has created for inspiration.  For my card, I used Webster's Pages paper, Papertrey and SU cardstock, blingy pearls, and colored my image with copics.  I love this image, part of Bugaboo's Brat collection.  You can find it and more at http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

This card will be entered into a challenge at:
The challenge was to Double Anything on your Card.  My image has two boys, I used the rectangles of paper twice, and I repeated the grouping of pearls.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.


9 comments:

  1. I love the masculing feel of this one Sandye! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was suppose to be masculinE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandye I just love the papers on this one (and those little boy brats are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandye - love the different papers! adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mix of designer papers Sandye! I love the deep autumn colors, and your shading is really, really awesome on this image! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Sandye - I love your best buds! What a great boy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card.. and that is such a cute image ;) great job! thank you for joining us this week on craft your passion. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love the collage feel to this card and your image is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week! x x

    ReplyDelete