Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope this is a wonderful, peaceful day for everyone--and that you are able to be surrounded by those you love!  For my "Oldie, but Goodie" card today, I chose to feature a Christmas card using on the JJ images from Bugaboo.  For my card, I used Papertrey cardstock, SU ribbon, a scalloped punch and a SU oval punch.  I colored my image with copics, added a couple pieces of bling, and accented with some Sakhura glitter pen.

This card will be entered into a challenge at:
The challenge was to use traditional Christmas colors.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created. 

2 comments:

  1. fabulous card ,i love that image she is so great,fab colouring too,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason this card totally rings Sandye to me! I love it! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete