Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Freebie Day at Bugaboo

Jodie, at Bugaboo, has another fantastic line to debut today!I LOVE the image I used on this card (do I say that every week?).  If so, it's true!  My husband loves to ski, and I think this card may be his birthday card.  I can't wait to see the rest of the images.  For my card, I used Papertrey cardstock and ribbon, plus my Papertrey snowflake dies.  The DP is unknown (left over from last winter).  I colored the image with copics, and added a little bling to the snowflakes.

This card will be entered into a challenge at:
The challenge is "Anything that Flies".  It sure feels like you are when you are skiing--at least like this image is!

Jodie tries to have the images in the store by 2:00 pm EST.  If you go and they are not they, just go back.  Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.

4 comments:

  1. Sandye I just love the red and aqua you used on this card!! FABULOUS!! I've only skiied once and it didn't feel like I was flying - it felt like I was crashing! What a great feeling it must be when you're "Doin it right"! ;D
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandye
    I love the image and I think its fits our challenge perfectly, thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter:107 Anything that Flies, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, I really love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete