Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oldie but Goodie Day at Bugaboo!

It's a good day to revisit those Bugaboo images--and find some new ones that you want!  I am so amazed by the talent that Jodie has.  Can you imagine continuing to produce such beautiful images--week after week?  I chose one of her sunbonnet images to use today.  What a sweet image!  I thought this paper (from Taylored Expressions monthly kits) was just perfect to use with it, along with the ticket image from Bizzy Becs.  I used a nestability die, colored my image with copics, mounted on Papertrey cardstock, and added some Papertrey bow.  Sure does look sweet!

This card will be entered into a challenge at:
The challenge is to use a diecut.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.  You can use the links on the righthand side of my blog to get there:)

2 comments:

  1. What a great monochromatic card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet card Sandye! love it! the ribbon is a really pretty touch

    ReplyDelete