Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oldie but Goodie Day at Bugaboo!

First--for regular business!  It's oldie but goodie day, and I have chosen one of my favorite images to spotlight.  It's Stella with the sentiment "What's one more friggin' candle?"  I can certainly relate!!!  For my card I used Papertrey and SU cardstock, two different kind of designer paper, colored my image with copics, added a piece of  pink bling, and followed a Sweet Sunday sketch.


This card will be entered into a challenge at:
Sketch SSSC87
This is a Sweet Sunday Sketch.

Now--for some unfinished business!  Something big is coming!  Are you as anxious for this as I am?  I can't wait.
Here's another sneak peek for you:

Be sure to come and see us Saturday so that you can see exactly what the "big" thing is!




2 comments:

  1. Terrific card Sandye! I love this Stella image and sentiment!! LOL
    Thanks for the grin today!! Gosh, I WONDER what that BIG thing is on Saturday?! ;o)
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Sandye! The image is so much fun. Love it!

    ReplyDelete