Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bugaboo New Release!

Since it is Tuesday, that means that Jodie at Bugaboo has another wonderful new release!  Today's release is called "chubby ghosts"--and it some more wonderful images for Halloween!  I love Halloween, and I think it is because it doesn't require a great deal of work.  No special meal, no shopping except for candy!  For my card I used some paper from Taylored Expressions, Papertrey cardstock and buttons and rickrack die, circle nestabilities, stickles, and black bling o the spiders.  I colored my image with copics.


This card will be entered into a challenge at:
This is an "open" challenge.

Jodie always tries to have images in the shop by 2:00 pm EST.  if you go and they are not they, just go back!


2 comments:

  1. love it Sandy! very cool spiderweb paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spidery-web paper and the black & orange ric-rack is just fabulous!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete