Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's a New Bugaboo Challenge!!!!!

Don't you love challenges?  I do!  Today, Bugaboo has a new challenge for you.  Check it out!  It is called "A Stitch in Time" AND you are to use fall colors.  "Stitch/Time" can refer to time-related, actual sewing, buttons, etc!  I stretched the fall colors a little, but there is a lot of green and orangy/red (fall colors to me!)  I love the look of fall, but I sure hate to think of winter coming!  For my card, I used Papertrey cardstock, stitched around my image with my Janome sewing machine (I like it so much better now that Joy, one of our design team members, gave a tip to use clear thread in your bobbin.  It sure does help not to have to change bobbin thread all the time.  Thanks, Joy!!!  See, you should always check out the design members' blogs--because they give lots of inspiration as well as timely tips).  The polka designer paper is from Papertrey, and the other is a scrap I had.  I added some Papertrey ribbon, and a drink charm.


Be sure to go around to all of the design team members' blogs.  You'll be impressed, I'm sure.

4 comments:

  1. Love the card Sandye you did awesome, but I am not suprised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love this Stella image Sandye, what a great card. The sentiment has to be the best and I agree it's always 5:00 around my house. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sandye! If I had followed doctor's orders on Friday, it would have been 5 PM at 10:30 AM. LOL! I'm debating if a Janome Sew Mini would make me more likely to sew on a card.

    ReplyDelete