Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bugaboo Oldie but Goodie!

Yep--it's already Thursday!  We went out of town for a long Labor Day weekend (from Friday until Thursday)--and I am very mixed up on the day of the week.  To me, today is Tuesday.  Oh well--what do I know!  Since it is Thursday, I wanted to share a card for the little bit of summer that we have left.  We had better enjoy it!  I used a very summery color scheme--pink and green.  The cardstock is from Stampin' Up, and one piece of the designer paper is also (the pink argyle).  The other paper is "unknown!"  I used some bright green grosgrain ribbon, as well as two pieces of green bling.  I love this card--and hate to think of summer ending!


This card will be entered into a challenge at:
Challenge # 120 is Animal Crackers.

Be sure to visit the rest of the design team--and see what goodies they created!

No comments:

Post a Comment