Friday, September 24, 2010

Bugaboo Friday Freebie

What a cute new line that Jodie has for you today at Bugaboo.  If you do Halloween cards or projects, you will want to check out this bobblehead line.  For my Frankenstein card, I used Stampin' Up cardstock, last year's Halloween paper (without a name on it--of course!), circle nestabilities, a SU punch and stamp, some orange ribbon, and three candy corn embellishments I found.  I printed out the image twice, and cut out the second one.  I folded up two strips of cardstock much like you do a straw, and attached the second head with these.  It makes the head "bobble!"


Jodie always has the images up by 2:00 pm EST.  If you go and they are not there, just look around!  I'm sure you will find lots more that you would like to have!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Sandye,love your embellies and how you made him 3d!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sandye I love the Frankie!

    ReplyDelete