Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Freebie

Oh what a cute line Jodie has for you today!  Her new line is called Hoppy Occasions.  I used this cute little birthday frog which I colored with copics, mounted on circle Nesties, used SEI Happy Day paper, Patertrey cardstock and ribbon, and embellishments from Taylored Expressions.  The paper has lots of glitter, so I decided to add some more to the balloon, the froggy's eyes, and her lips.  Love this glitz and glitter!  Love these colors!


This card will be entered into challenges at:
Challenge is glitter and glitz.
Challenge is sparkle and shine.

Jodie always has images up by 2:00 pm EST.  If you go before then and they are not there, go back later!  In the meantime, you can check out what the rest of the DT did.  Their links are on the right hand side of my blog.  You won't be disappointed!!!  I can't wait to shop for more of these images.

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous fun card brilliant image love the sparkle, thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandye, this image is the BEST!! I LOVE the colors you used and this layout is GREAT! I might just have to borrow it (tee-hee!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, cute image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete