Sunday, August 15, 2010

Crafty Hos Challenge

The Crafty Hos have a new challenge for you!  Go to http://www.craftyhoschallenge.blogspot.com/ and check out all of the details.  You will also be able to see what the other DTs have created for you.  The challenge is to create a card using Scrappy's sketch.  It's a good one!  Please play along--and have fun with us.

For my card, I used Papertrey cardstocks, unknown DP and ribbon, a fish brad I found in the bottom of a basket, and I colored my Bugaboo image with copics.  I added a Stamping Bella sentiment off to the side.  I went to Stampaway (a huge stamping convention in Cincinnati) this past weekend.  I used my new Scor-Buddy to emboss a line above my ribbon.  I LOVE my new Scor-Buddy!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors on this one Sandye. Love the embossed line above the ribbon and that little fish is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!! Beach Monkey casting for the little fish brad!!! Too-too cute!!! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun! What a cute little monkey. Great card, Sandye!

    ReplyDelete