Sunday, August 1, 2010

Crafty Hos Challenge

The Crafty Hos have a new challenge for you today.  It is "Back to School".  That's getting a little scary for me!  I'm a retired teacher, so I don't have to go back--but on August 15, we send our Liz off to college.  She will be beginning her first year at the University of Kentucky.  Very exciting for her (but very scary for grandma and grandpa!)  She has kept us so busy these past years; will we be able to find something to do on our own?  Bear with me these next couple of weeks--but I know we will survive!

The challenge, as I said before I started rambling, is Back to School.  Be sure to go to http://www.craftyhoschallenge.blogspot.com/ to see what the others have created, check out all of the details--and then play along with us!  If you have any anxiety issues with someone going back to school or even just starting school, it will help you get it off of your mind!  For my card, I used scraps of paper from my bin, so I can't tell you the names.  However, I love this ruler paper.  It was various colors of rulers--cute to use on school cards.  I used Papertrey cardstock, colored my Bugaboo image with copics, and mounted it on a circle nestability. Stickles was added to the crayon (although it doesn't show in the picture!) The school embellishment was one left over from a multi-pack, so again I don't know the manufacturer. 


This card will be entered into challenges at:
The challenge is Punched or Cut (I used nestabtilities)
Anything Goes.
Back to School

No comments:

Post a Comment