Monday, August 23, 2010

ABAC--Bugaboo

During her senior year in high school, when Liz was attempting to choose what college she wanted to go to, she made a college visit to the University of Kentucky.  She toured the campus, talked with an advisor in the Department of Agriculture, and then spent the night with a friend.  At midnight, they went to a hockey game.  Liz decided then and there (at her first ever hockey game) that she was a big fan!  When Jodie (http://www.bugaboostamps.com/) came out with this sports nut line, I knew I had to make something for Liz.  I used a mixed nut can, and covered it with some sports DP.  I added a ribbon from Papertrey.  I printed out the hockey nut image, colored it with copics, punched it out with a nestability round die, paper pieced the nut shell and ran that through my cuddlebug swiss dot folder.  I added the hockey nut sentiment and added a piece of red rhinestone bling to it.  I also sponged with chalk inks around the image.  This is an altered snack can that I will give to her the next time we see her (1st football game on September 11).  I think she will love this!


4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute, great project! I just love those little nut people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandye, I think Liz will love it too!!! But, who plays hockey at midnight??? ;) MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I love the colors you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sandye, this is so cute! I'm sure Liz is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete