Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday = Bugaboo Oldie but Goodie Day

Isn't it hard to imagine that it is now the last part of July!  For Oldie but Goodie Day, I decided that I had better use a summer image--because it will be fall soon!!!  For my card today, I used an image from http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ called SBB Watermelon.  This cute little bear is sitting on a watermelon slice, so I decided to use watermelon colors.  I used green Papertrey cardstock, hot pink Papertrey cardstock, polka dot Papertrey ribbon, my swiss dot cuddlebug folder, and added pearls to the antennae.  I colored my image with copics (some of the new ones I bought last weekend--along with MANY other goodies!)


This card will be entered into a challenge at:
Challenge 61 is for Summer Days.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team created.  They always do fantastic work!  Links on the right-hand of my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Sandye, I love all your cards but this by far is my favorite!!! I love all the little dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute Sandye! I love the green & white -- so fresh with that pop of black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable,love the embossing and beautiful colours!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete