Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday = Bugaboo Oldie but Goodie Day


I love Thursdays--because I love going through my images and making a card with one of them.  Today I chose one of Bugaboo's images (http://www.bugaboostamps.com/) called Bugaboo Brats School--Apple Girl.  It is one of the newer images, but I was still so excited to use it!  I guess because I am a retired teacher, I'm just drawn to the school-related cards.  I used scraps of paper from my stack--primary color stripes (perfect for school cards) and a strip of ruler paper.  I mounted the ruler paper on Papertrey cardstock, as well as using it for the card base.  I used some school embellishments that I bought at Tuesday Mornings, and colored my image with copics--and cut it out.  I love this card!

This card will be entered into a challenge at http://cowgirlssundaystampenchallenge.blogspot.com/.  The challenge is "anything goes".  Be sure to visit the rest of the design team and see what they have done.

10 comments:

  1. Aww, where's our little brown-eyed red-head? ;) This is really a super-sweet card - Love it! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable,love those papers and that tape looks fabulous!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandye I love this card too!! WOW!!! love the primary colors but that ruler as a border is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! Thanks for playing with us at Cowgirl Up! Hope you join us again next time! Hugs, Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card huni thankyou for joining us at CUPS this week goodluck huni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect, Sandye! I love the striped dp and the ruler paper is just perfect. Love those little school images too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute card......thanks for joining us at CSSC...good luck
    hugs
    cowgirl~up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a sweetie :) Thank you for joining us at Cowgirls Sunday Challenge
    Love as always gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love it, sooooo cute!
    Thanks for joining us at CSSC.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete