Friday, June 4, 2010

Sew Many Challenges


Sew Many Challenges has a new challenge for you!  Go over and check out all of the details at http://sewmanychallenges.com/  You need to make a Father's Day card without using the color blue--not an easy task!  I didn't realize how I associate blue with men's cards.  For my card, I used an image called Morty Fishing.  I used Papertrey cardstock, ribbon, and button, a sentiment from Stamping Bella, and colored my image with copics.  Unfortunately, my DP was a scrap without a name on it.


5 comments:

  1. Great job Sandye, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE that sentiment....TOO CUTE!! Great card all around....love that fish paper, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sandye I love Morty and have used this image several times it is just perfect for a male card and I adore that bp
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Sandye! Nice work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Less is more on this card.
    So nice and I like the buttons.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete