Sunday, June 27, 2010

Crafty Hos Challenge!


The Crafty Hos have an inspiration challenge for you today.  Go over to http://craftyhoschallenge.blogspot.com/ and take a look at the inspiration piece.  Then check out the samples made by the design team--and then play along with us!  For my card, I used Papertrey cardstock (no DP this time!).  I embossed with my seashell embossing folder (one that I bought at Big Lots for $2.00--what a deal!), chalked on top of the embossing, chalked in my image, added a scrap of ibbon I found, and added aqua pearls to the polka dots.  I like the way this card turned out--elegant, and very different from my usual style:)


3 comments:

  1. Sandye, I love your card. The soft colors and that embossing are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card sandye. you are really busy, I guess I did not realize just how many DT's you worked on. you go girl;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sandye, I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete