Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday = New Release

Tuesdays are always new release days at http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ -- and today is no different!  What a new release it is today!  Jodie has several new lines to be released.  Be sure to head over there and check them out!  I know I will be ordering:)  I'm going to share three different cards with you today.

First is a recipe card.  Liz will be going off to college in August, and she has asked me to put some of her favorite recipes together in a recipe book.  She thinks she will be cooking (LOL!)  I'm doing it though.  This recipe card uses an image from the ant collection.  I am fixing her a 6x6" recipe book.  I used Bazill cardstock, graphic 45 Domestic Goddess collection paper, ant embellishments, and some bling on the antlers. 


My second card uses an image from a new Stella line.  I used papertrey cardstock, some DP from my stash, am embellishment from my stash, colored the image with copics, and added a bella sentiment.  I used my new Papertrey rick rack die to cut two strips of rick rack to add to the front of the card.  Love this Stella image!


My last card uses one of the new Wee Ones Angel images.  I again used Papertrey cardstock, DP from my stash, a star button that I colored to match the cardstock, some yellow rhinestones, and another Bella sentiment.  This image too was colored with copics.  I think this image and sentiment make a wonderful thank you card!



Be sure to head over to http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/ to check out the cards and projects that the rest of the design team made today.  Then be sure to go and get some of these wonderful new images!

Last, I want to share with you a picture of Liz at her boyfriend's senior prom.  She looked so pretty!


2 comments:

  1. I love that you are putting together cooking ideas for her and using Bugaboo images! Even if she doesn't use the recipe =)
    I love the button on the bottom of the Stella card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cards Sandye! love the ants. Liz is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete