Thursday, May 6, 2010

Oldie but Goodie Day

Right before Jim and I went to Las Vegas, I took a card class.  We made two cards--one was a waterfall card.  That was a first for me, but it certainly won't be the last!  I loved the card so much, so I came home and made this card to share.  I used three images from http://www.bugaboostamps.com/.  The images I used are Bugaboo Brats Bugs--Butterfly, Bee, and Snail.  For the last part of the waterfall, I computer-generated a sentiment that says "Bug Me Anytime".  I used Papertrey cardstock and ribbon, some DP from my stash, a felt butterfly that I colored with a copic marker to match my paper, and added bling.  I will be making more of these cards!

My pictures show the card in each of the sections.


These pictures aren't the best, but the card itself caused the shadows.

1 comment: