Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oldie but Goodie Day

It's already Thursday!  That means it is "Oldie but Goodie Day" at Bugaboo (http://www.bugaboostamps.com/).  I used an image called Scarlette--cafe, and I love this line.  Many of Jodie's character stamps are funny--but this line is sophisicated!  Great to use for a card for a glamorous lady!  I used Papertrey cardstock and designer paper and ribbon, and colored my image with copics.  I added a tiny pearl to her purse.  That's going to be me this weekend!  (Okay--I'm not that young or that thin--but I may be having a drink!)  Liz left this morning for a four-day band trip, so we are flying off to Las Vegas tomorrow).  Sounds like fun, huh?  If I hit a million dollar slot jackpot, I may never blog again!  (You won't find out until Monday however, as I will leave a couple of autoposts for this weekend!)


This card will be entered into the following challenges:
Challenge was to complete something layered.
Challenge was to create a happy birthday day.
Challenge = It's a Girl Thing.
Challenge 13--Something for the Girls

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love the colours and fab LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! love the layout and colors Sandye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and layout Sandye!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really like this layout and how cool and elegant Scarlette looks in those colors! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, fab image! Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, she does look sophisticated! And your bow really sets it all off. Fun card!

    I bet that even if you win big, you'll be back in blogland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card and great image! Makes me laugh. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.
    Hope to see more of your work in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image you've used - great colours too!

    Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card! Thanks for playing along with us at SDC

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete