Sunday, April 25, 2010

Crafty Hos Challenge

The Crafty Hos have another challenge for you.  Check in over at http://craftyhoschallenge.blogspot.com/ and see what the other DT members have done!  This challenge is the create a project using the theme "April Showers".  Play along with us!  You will have fun.  For my card, I used some designer paper from my stash, Papertrey cardstock, ribbon, and sentiment, colored the image with copics, and added a red pearl.  The umbrella image is from http://www.sewmanycards.com/.  I made a shaped card using my circle nestabilities.


This card will be submitted into a challenge at:
Challenge was April Showers

The Greeting Farm card contest is in the last week--and Team Ho is one of the six teams still in the running!  Sometime today, the projects will go up on the blog on the Greeting Farm site--and voting will take place for 24 hours.  Please vote for Team Ho!  We would love to go all of the way!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect Sandye! Everything about this card is spot on - I love it!!! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome Sandye!!! You done an amazing job with this freebie image!! Stunning work hon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I love what you did with the Sew Many Cards free image. The paper couldn't be more perfect.

    Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Digital Tuesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete