Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crafty Hos Challenge

It's Sunday, and I am home from my cruise!!!  It's always so wonderful to go on vacation, but it's always wonderful to get back home also:)  Now I have all of that laundry to look forward to.  The Crafty Hos have a sketch challenge for you today.  Be sure to go over to http://craftyhoschallenge.blogspot.com/, and take a good look at all of the cards that the design team members created for you.  Be sure also to check out the wonderful sketch that our very own Scrappy made for us to follow.  Join along and play with us!  It is a great sketch!  Here is my card:


For this card, I used an image from http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ called Critter Balloons--Cat (so cute!).  I used paper from my stash, Papertrey cardstock and ribbon, heart stick-ons that I bought at Tuesday Mornings, my oval nestabilities, colored with copics, and added a gingham flower that I bought at a ribbon outlet.  I love this bright and cheery card!  Great sketch, Scrappy!!!

3 comments:

  1. I NEED to get all these images from Bugaboo Stamps - love them! Great interpretation of Scrappy's! I love the orange and that great big gorgeous flower embellishment! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I am having so much fun with bugaboo! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is SOOO CUTE! I don't even know if I've seen it in the store, but now I need to go find it and buy it!:) LOVE your coloring job and GREAT color choices!

    ReplyDelete