Sunday, April 11, 2010

Crafty Hos Challenge

It's Sunday--so that means that the Crafty Hos have a challenge for you.  The challenge is to make a card/project and use pastels!  I decided to make a baby card.  I used an image from http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ called Moon Baby Sweet Dreams.  Isn't this a sweet image?  I colored it with copics, used DP from my stash (of course!), used Papertrey cardstock and ribbon, circle nestabilities, and added stickles to the moon.  I used my new Papertrey scallop die to "fancy up" the border of the paper.  Such a cute baby card!


Be sure to go to the blog at http://craftyhoschallenge.blogspot.com/ and see what the other ladies have designed.  Please, won't you play along with us this week?  Make a card using pastel colors.

Since it's Sunday, that also means that it is time to vote for Team Ho!  We have made it all the way to round e--and want to keep going!  Since I created this post before I left home, I cannot leave you with a direct link to our entry (it's not even made yet!)  I'm going to give you a link to Joy's blog.  I know she will have a direct link for you--and maybe even be offering some type of a bribe in case you cast your vote for us.  Please do vote.  Here's her link:
Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect Sandye - This is so incredibly sweet. I can actually hear his breathing and smell his sweet-baby smell. . .MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby card! That image is very cute and I love the scallops along the bottom of your dp!

    ReplyDelete