Sunday, April 4, 2010

Crafty Hos Challenge

Today, the challenge for the Crafty Hos is to make a card with something recycled.  For me, thinking about this was difficult, but once I got a thought in place, it was not difficult at all!  I used Papertrey kraft cardstock, DP from my stash, a strip from the corrugated packaging that Papertrey's cardstock comes in, flowers made from book pages and blossoms nestabilities, a Papertrey button, and a sentiment stamp from Hero Arts.  In the future, I think I would distress the edges of the flower a little.  If you need a quick card, this certainly is an easy one!

3 comments:

  1. Sandye, your card is awesome! I love the flower you created! And the corregated paper is a wonderful addition to your card. It's FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card Sandye, and despite the flower, I think it'd be really awesome for a guy! I love the basic Earth-y feel to it! :D

    ReplyDelete