Friday, March 12, 2010

Freebie Friday!!!

Today, Jodie at http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ has three new freebies for you! The first card I am going to show you uses the image--white rabbit.  We always have Easter dinner for our relatives, and I am going to use this card as the invitation for the dinner.  The inside will say "A Very Important Date" and give the details of the dinner.  For the card, I used some Easter paper from my stash, Papertrey cardstock and ribbon, and colored the image with copics.  I cut out a mat with scalloped scissors.

My next card uses the image called raggedy angel.  For this easel card I used some paper from my stash, Papertrey cardstock and buttons, lace from My Favorite Things, cut  scalloped borders with an SU punch, and made mats with oval nestabilities.  I added some bling from my stash, used stickles on the image, and added a Bella sentiment--You're an Angel".  I colored the image with copics.

My last card uses the image called tulip block.  What a great spring card!  I used Papertrey cardstock, two kinds of DP from Urban Oasis, cut out mats with scalloped scissors, colored the image with copics, and added one pearl to the image.  I highlighted the tulip with stickles.  This is a gatefold card.

Be sure to make a stop at Bugaboo sometime today.  These are great free images to pick up.  Remember also that there will be others available for purchase in these lines.  Bugaboo has wonderful images!  Stop back tomorrow for a sketch challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to learn how to make one of those easel cards - They're so cool!!! Love the diagonal ribbon on the first card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very pretty Sandye! love the colors. Its very cheery!

    ReplyDelete