Monday, March 8, 2010

Challenge # 4--Last for the Day! (4 of 4)

Every Monday, a member of the design team at http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ features "anything but a card".  It's not my turn to do that today--but I did one anyway.  Our granddaughter Liz made bath salts for her friends for Christmas.  We purchased a kit from Michale's which included the bath salts, color, and scent.  It was very easy to make!  We still had a little left, and I decided to package some up and use this image called Scarlette bubble bath.  I used a jar from My Favorite Things, Papertrey ribbon, some DP from my stash (if you ever saw my stash, you'd know why I usually cannot identify my paper), a circle nestability, and colored the image with copics.  On Scarlette's hair, I used Sparkly Fluff, which I purchased at CHA from the Craft Lounge.  I love this stuff!  It seems to be a combination of fun flock and glitter, and really gives a nice texture for hair.  This makes a nice present!

This ABAC will be entered into a challenge at: http://www.Robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Yes, a nice present for ME!!! ;) MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I wish that was me taking a good soak.
    Thanks for joining us at Robyns Fetish challenges.

    ReplyDelete