Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Challenge # 3

Next is another image from www.bugaboostamps.com/ Bugaboo Brats line called Sean Dog.  I used a purple and red color combination--and ending up really liking it!  I used my Papertrey medium scalloped die and cut about one inch off of the bottom of the card.  I put Papertrey paper on the bottom inside of the card, so that it would show through.  The other red plaid DP that I used was from old Valentine paper that I had in my stash.  All cardstock were Papertrey.  I colored with copics, and embellished with purple pearls.  I put crystal effects on the tennis shoes.  I love this card!

This card will go into a challenge at http://dareu2digistamp.blogspot.com/
Challenge # 32 was to use pearls on your creation.

2 comments:

  1. Love the purple, polka dots, and pearls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet little card and fab the way you have used the pearls on your scallops...thanks for playing along with DU2DS :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete